Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. How does it work?
A. The event process is as follows:
1. Items located at a specific location are grouped into an event with a specified
end date and time.
2. At the close of the event, the winning bidder will receive a notice and their
credit card will be automatically charged.
3. Each event lists the specific days and location where the item(s) can be picked
up by the winning bidder. (items not picked up in the allotted time are forfeited)
* Local pickup only, we do not offer shipping. Items cannot be transferred between
locations, you must pick them up at the specified location
Q. How do I pay for the items that I win?
A. At the end of the event, winning items will automatically be charged to the credit
card you have on file with us. We do not accept other forms of payment.
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
1. From the sign-in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
2. Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit]
3. Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to
check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
4. Click the reset link in that email.
5. Choose a new password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
1. From your logged-in account, go to your "My Account" area.
2. From the left-hand menu, select " Account > Password."
3. Enter your current password.
4. Choose your new password.
5. Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
1. Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
2. Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
3. Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
4. If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails
were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us at email@example.com
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain
letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with
either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice
during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an
account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If
you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into
the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to
Q. My business is interested in selling on A-Stock’s platform or consigning
inventory. What do I need to do?
A. If you are a medium to large-sized business with consumer goods, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your interest in selling on the platform, or
consigning inventory. Please provide your location(s), estimated volume, and inventory
Q. I am interested in buying pallets or truckloads of inventory. How can I get in
contact with a manager?
A. Please contact email@example.com and explain your interest of buying
pallets or truckloads of inventory. Please provide your location(s), estimated volume,
and inventory preference.
Q. I am interested in partnering with A-Stock for local marketing. Who should I
A. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your interest of developing
a partnered marketing plan.