Welcome to A-stock, a Nashville-based online retail company!
Our mission is to provide our customers the power to name their price. All the items in our sales start at just One Dollar!
Our inventory changes weekly, allowing you to browse products for all occasions. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on these great deals!
We’ll let you in on our little secret. We buy in bulk from major retailers, which helps us, help you name your price. These items tend to be overstocked, seasonal, or closeout products.
How does it work?How does it work?
1. Items located at a specific location are grouped into a sale with a specified end date and time.
2. At the close of the sale, the winning bidder will receive a notice and their credit card will be automatically charged.
3. Each sale lists the specific days and location where the item(s) can be picked up by the winning bidder. (items not picked up in the allotted time are forfeited)
* Local pickup only, we do not offer shipping. Items cannot be transferred between locations, you must pick them up at the specified location
Please review the Conditions of Sale prior to bidding.
Register or just sign in if you're already registered.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Facebook page!
Want it? Bid it. Win it.
- Antioch: 5901 Crossings Boulevard, Antioch, TN 37013
- West Nashville: 7145 Centennial Boulevard, Nashville, TN 37209
- Bartlett: 1981 Fletcher Creek Drive, Memphis, TN 38133
- Hendersonville: 207 West Main Street, Hendersonville, TN 37075
- Selma: 10101 E Jackson Street, Selma, IN 47383
- Columbia: 112 E James M Campbell Blvd. Suite E, Columbia, TN 38401
Shop with confidence!
You can shop at A-Stock.bid with confidence. We are partnered with Authorize.Net , a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards safely and securely for our customers
Authorize.Net manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks, adhering to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- A-Stock.bid is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.